Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Every number is a mask of the Infinite

"I also am a Star in Space, unique and self-existent, an individual essence incorruptible; I also am one Soul; I am identical with All and None. I am in All and all in me; I am, apart from all and lord of all, and one with all. I am Omniciscient, for naught exists for me unless I know it. I am Omnipotent, for naught occurs save by Necessity, my soul's expression through my Will to be, to do, to suffer the symbols of itself. I am Omnipresent, for naught exists where I am not, who fashioned Space as a condition of my consciousness of myself, who am the centre of all, and my circumference the frame of mine own fancy." - Liber V vel Reguli

Liber AL I:2. The unveiling of the company of heaven.

The Book of the Law is an apocalypse in the sense that it is an unveiling of our true nature. We are stars in the company of heaven, or in other words, "The Book of the Law shows forth all things as God." (Djeridensis Working)

"I am the All, for all that exists for me is a necessary expression in thought of some tendency of my nature, and all my thoughts are only the letters of my Name. " - Liber V vel Reguli

Liber AL I:3. Every man and every woman is a star.

Every man and every woman represents a certain combination of elements - like gases, heat, gravity, and motion in a physical star - in the Body of Infinite Space.

We are viceregents of the Infinite, nonetheless, and we make our joys in earth and heaven.

"I am the One, for all that I am is not the absolute All, and all my all is mine and not another's; mine, who conceive of others like myself in essence and truth, yet unlike in expression and illusion. " - Liber V vel Reguli

Liber AL I:4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference.

Every star may be numbered, even as Master Therion was 666, yet each number is merely a mask of the Infinite... that omnipresent body of Limitless Light.

There is no ultimate difference between these numbers insofar as they all fallibly shadow forth the Infinite in various combinations, and there is no ultimate difference between each human being.

In the sense that we are men and women, centers of force and fire, we are certainly a unique but finite expression of Infinite Potential. "One thing is in the end like all the rest; the seeming not alike comes as a dream from choosing images after one’s own heart to worship them; thus each, though true as one of the All, is false if thought of as one apart from the rest. " (Djeridensis Working)

The formula for understanding there to be no difference is to "Bind nothing! Let there be no difference made among you between any one thing & any other thing; for thereby there cometh hurt." (AL I:22) The sign of success in this endeavor "shall be my ecstasy, the consciousness of the continuity of existence, the omnipresence of my body." (AL I:26)

"I am the None, for all that I am is the imperfect image of the perfect; each partial phantom must perish in the flasp of its counterpart, each form fulfil itself by finding its equated opposite, and satisfying its need to be the Absolute by the attainment of annihilation. " - Liber V vel Reguli

No comments: